It has been a long week in our home. Lily came down with a stomach bug over the weekend and by Tuesday night was pretty ill. I stayed home on Wed with her and daddy stayed home on Thursday. Thankfully I work from home on Friday's so I didn't have to miss another day of work. She seems to be over the stomach bug but now she's teething again. Goodness. We only had about a week of more then 4 hours of sleep. Last night was the roughest night. She was up every hour. Yawn. Not much time to take pics this week.
Here are a few from last week. Lily loves drinking out of water bottles and even after I told her we were all done, she comes up to me with these eyes....how can I say no to these blue eyes?

Here are a few from last week. Lily loves drinking out of water bottles and even after I told her we were all done, she comes up to me with these eyes....how can I say no to these blue eyes?
No comments:
Post a Comment