She also wasn't sure what to think about standing in it. It was if the snow was cement b/c once I set her down, she wasn't going anywhere unless Mommy moved her.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Winter has arrived!
Well, we finally got snow that has lasted on the ground long enough for us to enjoy. The temps have been a bit cold, but Lily and I ventured out for a few minutes this weekend long enough to get some amazing pics. She is such a stinker and will not keep her gloves her, but it gave me an opportunity to show her what it feels like...she wasn't impressed. =)
She also wasn't sure what to think about standing in it. It was if the snow was cement b/c once I set her down, she wasn't going anywhere unless Mommy moved her.


She also wasn't sure what to think about standing in it. It was if the snow was cement b/c once I set her down, she wasn't going anywhere unless Mommy moved her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the second one here!
Post a Comment