Our house has succumbed to another bug this past week! Last weekend Lily woke up happy as could be, I went to get my hair cut and when I came home, she hadn't moved from Daddy's lap. Sure enough, she had a temp again and did nothing but sleep in our arms all weekend. Her temp finally broke on Sunday night and she was back to her old self again. Fast forward to Wed. when daycare called saying her temp was back and was 102. I picked her up and stayed home with her Wed then worked 6am-noon on Thursday so Matt could go work for 1/2 the day. Friday she was good as new again. Her and daddy keep passing this bug back and forth to each other. He is finally on antibiotics so hopefully the circus ends soon! It's been rough having to sick kids in the house.
Lily is turning into such a daddy's girl. Tonight he went out to get some groceries and was scraping off the lovely ice that had accumlated today, Lily saw him go outside, went and got her jacket, brought it to me, pointed outside and said Daddy. OMG, my heart just about melted. She wanted to go outside with her Daddy. Every night she brings at least two books to daddy to read before bedtime. I love watching them two together. It just warms heart.
No pics tonight, but I just dumped the camera of 2 weeks worth so I have about 100 pics to go through. Hopefully everyone stays well this week and Mommy can get some me time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww .. I'm sorry to hear Miss Lily's sick! There's definitely something going around. Brick was sick all last week too. He's never really a cuddly boy, but all he wanted to do was snuggle with his mommy. You know I loved every second of it! I hope she's feeling better!
Post a Comment