I'm jumping on the 100 things bandwagon. I like the idea and was amazed I could come up with 100 things and loved reading others.
1. I am a technology/gizmo geek.
2. I would love to work for Google.
3. I am also a kitchen gadget girl.
4. Foodnetwork and HGTV are two of my favorite channels.
5. My favorite color is blue.
6. I have more brown in my wardrobe then blue.
7. I am fiercly loyal to my friends and family
8. My husband is my best friend.
9. Even though we worked for the same company, we didn't meet until six months later at a happy hour.
10. I have one child, a daughter who makes my heart grow bigger everyday.
11. I can't imagine life without her.
12. I've wanted to be a mom my whole life.
13. It took us one year and one miscarriage to have Lily.
14. I was a high school cheerleader.
15. I was a youth group leader and attended church 3 times a week.
16. I am a born again Christian and believe through Christ, all things are possible.
17. My husband makes better chocolate chip cookies then I do.
18. He also does the laundry better then I do.
19. I like to cook and have a cupboard full of cookbooks.
20. We buy organic dairy products
21. I am stubborn.
22. One of my oldest and closet friends is a guy.
23. I have the best boss ever.
24. He allows me to work from home on Friday's to be with Lily.
25. I love breastfeeding so much, I've thought about becoming an LC.
26. I hate math and am terrible at it
27. I am lactose intolerant
28. I've taken more pictures in the past year then in my entire life
29. I love my new Nikon D50
30. I have one cat, Abby.
31. We live in a house that is over 100 years old.
32. I'm addicted to the TV show, Hereos.
33. I had a poem published in a magazine
34. My high school graduation class had 48 kids in it.
35. I lived in a one traffic light town.
36. People tell me I look like my dad even though he's not my biological father.
37. I held my Grandfather's hand when he passed away.
38. I still talk to him everyday.
39. I pray every night.
40. I kiss my daughter a hundred times a day.
41. I want to get pregnant this month.
42. I want a boy, my husband wants another girl.
43. I want to give birth at home but never will.
44. I hate pharmaceutical companies.
45. I believe in alternative healing.
46. I love my job but hate being a working mother.
47. I would like to be a stay at home mom.
48. I started a drama club in high school when we didn't have one.
49. I laugh at every episode of The Office.
50. I like my hair and will never cut it short again.
51. I once cut my hair so short that I cried after the haircut b/c I missed my hair.
52. I want my family to live forever.
53. I've been skinny dipping.
54. My favorite Dr. Seuss book is Horton Hears a Who
55. Our honeymoon was in Hawaii and I can't wait to go back.
56. We loved it so much Lily was almost named Mileah, a name we heard in Hawaii.
57. I'm scared of the dark.
58. I wish I was more organized.
59. I am a conservative Republican.
60. I love my birthday and celebrate it all week.
61. I will never be as skinny as I want to be.
62. Everyone tells me I am a great listener.
63. I like working with people.
64. I wish I was better in Photoshop.
65. I think Ryan Reynolds is hilarious.
66. I think affirmative action is reverse discrimination.
67. I'm a night owl.
68. I have 3 brothers and would do anything for them.
69. I don't eat red meat or pork.
70. I craved bacon while pregnant and eventually gave into the craving.
71. The smell of Trident gum makes me sick.
72. If we have another girl, I want to name her Zoe.
73. I never make a major purchase without researching it to death.
74. My husband calls me Pooh from Winnie the Pooh.
75. My daughter has my eyes, I have my grandfather's eyes. It's just another way to remember him.
76. I have longed to do a family tree.
77. My husband hates when I'm sarcastic and I do it often without realizing it.
78. I love caramel apples.
79. I don't know that I'll ever be able to leave my daughter overnight.
80. I work in Human Resources.
81. I'm lucky if I get 4 hours of sleep a night, I used to get 8 and would like 10.
82. I'm always tired.
83. I like pj's and could stay in them all weekend.
84. I am a Gap girl.
85. I want a Coach purse but will not pay full price for one.
86. I like music.
87. I drink diet pop even though I know it's bad for me.
88. I suffer from migraines that are so bad they make me cry.
89. I see a Chiropractor and it's the only thing that helps.
90. I would like to get my teeth whitened.
91. I love my weekend naps with my daughter.
92. I love when she twirls my hair when she's tired or sad and that it makes her feel better. I do the same thing.
93. My parents kicked me out when I was 18. We didn't speak for a year. Now barely a day goes by where we don't talk.
94. I was a straight A student and worked two jobs.
95. I grew up watching soap operas with my grandma and walking to Kmart on Fridays.
96. I wish I had more time to scrapbook.
97. I have amazing friends.9
8. I like to read.
99. I like Fox News.
100. I don't like to talk on the phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey - I grew up in a town that didn't even have this (35. I lived in a one traffic light town.)!! :)
I also work in HR! Love reading these and finding out about everyone.
Post a Comment