Lily is still in her princess phase. Daddy is her prince and she's going to marry him. I tell ya if that doesn't melt your heart.
I'm back to work on Monday after an amazing three months home with my girls. I loved every minute of it. I'm also transferring work locations so Lily will be going to a new daycare/school. She went for a trial run on Wed. and loved it. I'm excited that she likes it and it will be nice to be close to home.
A couple of funny Lily quotess.
Lily- Mommy that Peter Pan is a silly boy
Mommy- You're a silly girl
Lily- You're a silly boy Mommy. (Insert immense giggles here), No, I'm just kidding Mommy, you a girl.
Once again while reading her a bedtime story, I tried to leave out the line about a gorilla going HMPH and she totally called me out on it. The girl has a memory unlike any other.
Over a year ago we went to watch Matt play soccer but had to leave early as she didn't like the whistles and said they were to loud. Fast foward to a couple weeks ago where Matt went to watch a game so he wasn't home to tuck Lily in. When I told her daddy was at soccer, she said, oh those whistles are loud. She never forgets a thing.
And she is officially potty trained. Yay. All day except for night time. We're still working on that with pull ups.
We had a great Christmas this year and Lily really got into it. Here are a few pics. The dollhouse and camera where the hit of the morning.
Couldn't resist the matching PJs's.

Helping Daddy make breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment