Whew. It's been once again forever since I've blogged. I'm due on Thursday and baby has decided that it's not going to make an arrival before then apparently. I've been having contractions for 3 weeks but then it's like everything stalled.
Lily is really missing school, but we just can't afford to send her to daycare while I'm off. Plus, I'm loving this time at home with her. So we try to do at least one outting a day and we went to Michaels and stocked up on lots of craft projects.
This week alone she has learned how to spell Pig and Lily without even looking at the letters anymore. That's my bright girl.
We went to the cider mill last week but holy wasps! So we didn't stay there long. However, she fell in love with the baby goats there and that is where we spent most of our time. Along with her new favorite game of hide and seek behind the trees. Gotcha!

No comments:
Post a Comment