Monday, September 3, 2007

Is this thing on???

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted. We have had a crazy summer. Sad times and happy times, but all times surrounded by family and friends. I really want to kick up my photography (which has been slacking lately) and try to be better about updating my blog.

In June we went to the Annual Jamie Smiles Benefit. This year it was a carnival/picnic theme and everyone had a blast and lots of money was raised. Yeah.






July brought the unfortunate news of the passing of Grandma E. It was sort of expected, but in a span of about 3 weeks it went from having a year left to having a week left. It was a very sad times, but we all made the best of it by spending time together as a family, in Grandma's house and I know she was looking down for heaven wishing she was there. We managed to see a few sights while we were up there to break up the trip for Lily. One was this clear springs park. It was amazing. Lily had a great time watching the quack, quacks.






Grandma's front porch





No comments: